What is Carbon County COVE?
- COVE stands for "Citizens Organized to see Violence Ended"
- Our services are free and confidential
- We partner with other community organizations to provide services for those individuals who are experiencing relationship violence in their lives
- COVE is funded by state, federal, and community funds, as well as private donations and grants
- Our organization is overseen by a volunteer Board of Directors
- We adhere to standards set forth by the Wyoming Attorney General's Office, Division of Victim Services
- COVE takes preventative measures by educating the community about domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking
1 (800) 705-7993
Call us day or night!
Ending Violence in Carbon County One Family at a Time